Looking for really good Argentine leather bags at great prices? Distance is no barrier! Our friends in the US and Canada can now enjoy our bags too.
Check out our shipping rates:
1. No frills Air Mail:
Plain and simple. Up to 10 business day. All you can buy up to 10 kilos: AUD $40.00
2. Trackable Air Mail:
To lower the anxiety for your new bag. Up to 10 business day. Up to 1 kilo: AUD$ 48.00.
All prices are calculated based on weight at checkout.
Please note these rates do not include any additional customs charge or tax and in case of returns, shipping is not refundable.
What a terrible thought, the one of your gorgeous leather bag going to waste due a stain, misplacement or just bad luck. Here are a few tips to bring it back to life or even better, avoid disaster from ever happening.
Tips to take care of your leather bag:
• Storage: Don't let your bag suffocate! Your bag should be stored in a dry, airy environment where leather is allowed to breathe. Do not put it inside a plastic bag, use natural and breathable materials instead, such as a cotton bag to protect it. We provide a cotton drawstring bag with all our bags. Water or any kind of humidity might cause stains or mold, so try to avoid these too.
• Dealing with humidity: Well...that is easier said than done. We have our bags to accompany us through rain and shine, haven't we? If the bag gets wet, press with a dry, clean cloth or tissue without rubbing. Let it air dry slowly. Do not try to dry it with heat or direct sunlight to avoid the leather from getting damaged.
• Cleaning: We like our bags aging gracefully and even with a few patches that show how much we use them, but if there is a stain that looks out of place or the signs of ageing are become more like that "signs of dirtying"...we recommend you use a professional leather cleaning service. Unless you are brave and don't mind trying some cleaning products in a hidden area.
• Removing stains: Light dirt stains can be sometimes removed with a wet cloth. Do not use soap. There are a number of professional leather cleaning products. Make sure the product fits the type of leather and stain you want to remove. If possible, seek advice from a
professional and test products on a hidden, inconspicuous area.
• If exposed to sunlight: Too much sunshine? Use a leather conditioner to return moisture to the material. Make sure the product fits the type of leather and test it on a hidden, inconspicuous area to make sure there is no discolouration.
We want your bag to last for a very long time. You don't have that perfect leather beauty yet? Find one at Cartera!
This is the great opportunity to buy genuine leather handbags at 40% Off, right in time for Christmas.
All handbags on our Handbags section have been reduced by 40%! This will only last until 18th December midnight, so please hurry.
And last but not least, Express Shipping is still $8 only until 18th December. Never a better time to buy that handbag you had your eye on!
See the range of Handbags on Sale, here.
Usually Express Shipping is a luxury. But with Christmas around the corner, you want to gifts to arrive on time. So we offer Express Shipping at almost half the price until 18th December midnight*. Just select Express Shipping at checkout and the cost will be calculated automatically. No codes!
If you are in no hurry, select Standard Shipping which arrives within 10 business days (although it is usually much faster than that!)
*Promotion valid from 03/12/2011 to 18/12/2011 midnight.
Attention early Christmas Shoppers! You can buy your Cartera Christmas gifts now and have FREE SHIPPING until the 30th November. Just select FREE Standard shipping at checkout!
If you wish to receive your order before the standard 5-10 business days, then select Express Shipping which is only $10. All orders over $300 will ship express for free.
Valid from 09/11/11 to 30/11/11.